Welcome to our 40 Day Prosperity Journey!
The 40 day prosperity program comes from "The Abundance Book by John Randolph Price.
It is necessary to do it for 40 days so that your consciousness carries out and recognizes the truth. An interruption during the 40 days period would stop the energetic current which is created around the idea of abundance. Thus, it is necessary that you pledge sincerely to follow this program each day during the 40 days period: if you miss one day, it is necessary that you begin again from the beginning and until you completed the 40 days without interruption.
Here are the steps to follow:
1. Determine a specific date from which you will begin this program, for example at the beginning of week. Count 40 days starting from this date on your calendar and surround the date of completion.
2. At the first day of the program, note the following assertion in your spiritual journal:
“This day (insert the date), I cease believing in the visible money as my supply and my support, and I view the material world such as it truly is… simply a representation of my old beliefs. I believed in the power of the money and therefore surrender my God-given power and authority to a materiel belief. I believed in the possibility of lacks, thus causing a separation in my conscience of the Source of my Abundance. I believed in the mortality of the man and his carnal conditions; and through this faith gave man and human conditions power over me. I believed in the mortal illusion created the collective consciousness of error of thoughts and in doing so, I have limited the Unlimited. No more of that! This day I renounce my so called human condition and proclaim my Divine inheritance as a Being of God. This day I recognize God and only God as my substance, my supply and my supports.”
3. There are 10 affirmations on the principle of Abundance (hereafter). Read an affirmation a day per day. This means that you will read during the total duration of the program four times the whole list.
4. The affirmation of the day will be read twice per day during at least 15 min. with each time (morning and the evening). Meditate on the affirmation while focusing on each idea in the affirmation with great thoughtfulness and feeling -letting the idea penetrate and fill your consciousness.
5. When you finish your two daily meditations (thus the evening), note in your spiritual journal the thoughts that come to you. Be sure to do this each day!
6. Some suggestions to guide you during this program.
-Understand that you are not DOING something. You let simply Abundance be expressed. Abundance is already an integral part of your true nature.
-Abundance already exists: it is enough to be in total confidence and to release is detach and stop controlling things, people, and events. Be conscious that critical and negative thoughts slow down the benefits intended whereas a state of consciousness based on the love and confidence accelerate the diffusion of abundance.
-It is necessary to circulate the money and anything else tangible: not only we happily receive; we also give to the others.
-Be aware that it is important to pay all daily invoices and expenditure with pleasure.
-Circulate the money according to your means: it is not thus a question “of throwing money down the drain”; however, you do not deprive yourself of something which you wish deeply for fear of missing money later.
-Respect money, for example do not use depreciative terms for “money”.
2. The money is an effect. If you concentrate on the effect, you forget of it the cause and the effect starts to lose of its capacity. If you pay your attention on “receiving” money, you are cutting your source. From now, it is necessary that you cease believing that the money is your substance, your source, your support, your safety! The money is not all this but God is!! When you understand and integrate this truth, your source will run without stopping, in a perfect way and with abundance. Only God is the source and eliminate from your thoughts the fact that the source is an exteriorised effect.
3. When distress, anger, stress and any other negative emotion invade us, pronounce the following words immediately and impregnate you of their meaning: “I give up my anguishes, my fears…” It is necessary to remain in a state of consciousness based on the love and not the fear!
4. It is important that you pay your attention on that for which you require and what you wish NOW and not in the future: God operates in the present. Consequently, it is important to formulate sentences by using time present and not the conditional one or the future bus abundance is already present, even if this one did not materialize yet. That will arrive automatically (for example: to say “I have” and not “when I would have”).
5. When Abundance starts to express (in some form that it is), remain humble! The reason is that it is not we who DO the work! Only the spiritual substance is achieved and we are only the channel which receives this Abundance.
10 AFFIRMATIONS: THE 40 DAY PROSPERITY PROGRAM
1. God is lavish, unfailing Abundance, the rich omnipresent substance of the Universe. This all providing Source of infinite prosperity is individualized as me — the Reality of me.
2. I lift up my mind and heart to be aware, to understand, and to know that the Divine Presence I AM is the Source and Substance of all my good.
3. I am conscious of the Inner Presence as my lavish Abundance. I am conscious of the constant activity of this Mind of infinite Prosperity. Therefore, my consciousness is filled with the Light of Truth.
4. Through my consciousness of my God-Self, the Christ within, as my Source, I draw into my mind and feeling nature the very substance of Spirit. This substance is my supply, thus my consciousness of the Presence of God within me is my supply.
5. Money is not my supply. No person, place or condition is my supply. My awareness, understanding, and knowledge of the all-providing activity of the Divine Mind within me is my supply. My consciousness of this Truth is unlimited, therefore, my supply is unlimited.
6. My inner supply instantly and constantly takes on form and experience according to my needs and desires, and as the Principle of Supply in action, it is impossible for me to have any unfulfilled needs or desires.
7. The Divine Consciousness that I am is forever expressing its true nature of Abundance. This is its responsibility, not mine. My only responsibility is to be aware of this Truth. Therefore, I am totally confident in letting go and letting God appear as the abundant all sufficiency in my life and affairs.
8. My consciousness of the Spirit within me as my unlimited Source is the Divine Power to restore the years the locusts have eaten, to make all things new, to lift me up to the High Road of abundant prosperity. This awareness, understanding and knowledge of Spirit appears as every visible form and experience that I could possibly desire.
9. When I am aware of the God Self within me as my total fulfillment, I am totally fulfilled. I am now aware of this Truth. I have found the secret of life, and I relax in the knowledge that the Activity of Divine Abundance is eternally operating in my life. I simply have to be aware of the flow, the radiation, of that Creative Energy, which is continuously, easily and effortlessly pouring forth from my Divine Consciousness. I am now aware. I am now in the flow
10. I keep my mind and thoughts off "this world" and I place my entire focus on God within as the only Cause of my prosperity. I acknowledge the Inner Presence as the only activity in my financial affairs, as the substance of all things visible. I place my faith in the Principle of Abundance in action within me.
Relationships seem to be one of the number reasons people are not happy. Having counseled and ministered for decades I have heard a lot of relationship stories. Plus I have my own of course.
Here's my take. Many of us were taught that we "needed" another to be "whole". If life is a mirror and we stand in front of it as a "half of a person", what gets reflected back? Half. You are so smart.
Our relationships are a direct reflection of the relationships we are having with Most High and ourselves. God and I are one, so how I treat myself is how I am treating Most High so resident within me. Our view of God becomes vital here. Is your God a loving one or a punishing one? Is your God a he or a she? I have accepted that God is Spirit (genderless). I had a difficult time feeling close to God as father because I was raised by a angry father who expressed violence in the home; therefore I could not love what I feared. When I really accepted God as a loving Spirit or Presence the depth of my spiritual walk increased exponentially.
I keep reading articles on social media or seeing videos that start with finding your lover with all of these outside maneuvers. You decide on what you want, you describe them, and all of that is really good however if you are walking around with an unconscious belief that you are unworthy those exercises may help but until your core is cleared you will be stuck in a pattern of seek and don't find.
My research has taught me that we are in relationships ultimately to heal our childhood woundings. We don't get to see the real agenda of the relationship until about 120 days have passed. I would offer you just two simple practices to begin clearing the field for the love that I believe will feel more satisfying in your life.
1. Forgive your parents or caregivers
2. Forgive yourself.
Notice that I didn't mention forgiving others. Here is why? I believe in the law of attraction and the law of cause and effect. So if we have draw people into our lives, they are our teachers. Some teach us what not to do or be and some the opposite. No matter what they came and acted out for us our state of consciousness at that time. I believe they deserve a thank you note if anything. This is just my take on this and I am not selling anything here, just sharing.
If you take the next 21 days writing down a forgiveness list each morning and night you will be amazed at how much lighter and clearer you will feel and how it will open up blessings and opportunity in your life.
I have an in-depth process on this in my book The Wealth of a Spiritual Woman available on my website: www.shaheerah.com
I believe we are meant to live this life with the enjoyment of others. I like the word companionship. Life is fulfilling when we share it with another. I had it in my mind that life was "more fulfilling" when that companion was the opposite sex and when it was an "intimate" relationship.
My concept of companionship and intimacy has expanded. Intimacy is what I experience when I am with people I trust and those whom I feel safe enough to share my soul. Those who I believe won't judge me or try to fix me. That's intimacy to me. The etymological origin of the word companion means one who you break bread with: com: with; panis : bread . So it's all about who I feel "comfortable" communicating with. First and foremost is how I am communicating to myself on a daily.
We need to practice "self- love" because how we are in relationship with self is expressed in every relationship. People who have the most toxic external relationships exist within a toxic "internal" environment. Their souls are not at rest.
There is only one relationship Beloved. Start with the man or woman in the mirror today.
Fall in love with yourself first and do all the things for yourself that you'd want a partner to do. Practice releasing and forgiving for just 21 days and enjoy the process.